Follow the given steps to hide system shutdown button from start menu:
· To use this feature, you will need to be logged into your computer with
* Click Start button and type regedit in Run option then press Enter for next.
* Here locate the location to:
* HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion \Policies\Explorer
* Here in right side panel, right click to create a new DWORD value with name NoClose.
* Now assign number 1 to its value data box.
* Now close the registry editor and restart your computer after any changes to go into effect.
* But next time, if you want to unhide the shutdown button then simply change the value data box to 0 or delete this DWORD item.
* Again close the registry editor and restart your computer after any changes to go into effect.